Copper Iron Wires
Iron and other elements are added to copper to achieve desired properties.
- Properties : Corrosion resistance, electrical and thermal conductivity, formability, high strength, resistance to thermal softening, cracking resistance, solderability and weldability
- Suitable for : Electrical connectors and terminals, cable wrap and shielding, circuit breaker components, clamps, contact springs, fuse clips, plug contacts, and rivets
- C197 (0.25mm – 8mm diameter)
- C1921 (0.25mm – 8mm diameter)
- C194 (0.25mm – 8mm diameter)