Copper Nickel Wires
This alloy is a strong ductile material having 2% to 10% nickel with traces of manganese.
- Properties : Corrosion resistance to fresh and salt water, flexibility, formability, resistance to thermal softening, solderability, brazeability, weldability, electrical and thermal conductivity
- Suitable for : Resistance wire, welding wire, connectors, electronic contacts, switch springs, telecommunications connectors, brazing wire and so on
- C702 (0.13mm – 6.50mm diameter)
- C705 (0.13mm – 6.50mm diameter)
- C707 (0.13mm – 6.50mm diameter)